African Trade Insurance Agency Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the African Trade Insurance Agency job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: African Trade Insurance Agency Vacancies, African Trade Insurance Agency Jobs 2020, African Trade Insurance Agency Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of African Trade Insurance Agency announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The African Trade Insurance Agency Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
African Trade Insurance Agency is a pan-African institution that provides political risk insurance to companies, investors, and lenders interested in doing business in Africa. With deep roots in Africa, we are best positioned to understand and assess the risks here – and to help mitigate them.
Your main role will be to assist the Technical Accountant in the maintenance of accurate technicalaccounts, as per approved policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor of Commerce degree in Accounting or Finance
- Holds or working towards a Professional accounting qualification e.g. CPA, ACCA, CIMA
- At least two (2) or three (3) years of relevant experience
- Experience in the insurance sector would be an added advantage
- Assist in processing all the business transactions from the underwriting department ensuring that the premium, commissions, acquisition costs and reinsurance premiums are captured accurately
- Ensure proper filing and safe custody of accounting documents
- Assist in reconciling reinsurance treaty returns with the accounting records before processing the
- Assist on reinsurers and brokers’ payments and ensuring proper allocation of payments
- Assist in allocating premium receipts
- Assist in analyzing premium receipts and in determining any available free cash for investment
- Perform bank reconciliations for premium and any other technical accounts
- Assist in booking bad debts
- Assist in requesting third-party statements and performing third-party reconciliations when possible
- Handle cash (petty cash, per diems, cash withdrawals & remittances) and cash deposits
- Assist in managing travel expenses
- Attend to audit queries as and when requiredPerform basic book keeping functions as may be requested
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Method of Application
- An Application Letter (cover letter)
- CV including details of your current remuneration package along with details of three referees
- Personal History Form
The closing date for application is Saturday, 11th July 2020 at Midnight Nairobi time
Candidates are expected to be completely fluent in English therefore all applications must be submitted in English only.
Please note that once your application is submitted, ATI will only contact short-listed candidates. ATI does not accept unsolicited job applications.