AJ PERSONNEL Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the AJ PERSONNEL job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: AJ PERSONNEL Vacancies, AJ PERSONNEL Jobs 2020, AJ PERSONNEL Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of AJ PERSONNEL announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The AJ PERSONNEL Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
Research Nurses x 3 positions are available at our client, Wits Health Consortium Ezintsha division in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Ezintsha is a group of South African academics and health professionals who work with partners around the world. We apply new technology to health-related problems, and work to extend access to effective drugs in order for quality health care and medicine to be provided to everyone. Ezintsha was formed in 2019 and is a sub-division of Wits Reproductive Health & HIV Institute, which is part of the University of the Witwatersrand, based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Main purpose of the job
To provide best practice clinical assessments and care, collection of specimens and data collection according to protocols and to provide pre- and post-test HIV counselling.
Location – Johannesburg (Ezintsha sites)
Key performance areas include:
- Inform participants about the study.
- Screen potential participants and obtain informed consent according to protocols and SOPs.
- Appropriately respond to concerns raised by study participants during Informed consent (IC) administration
- Ensure GCP guidelines are adhered to during IC administration and form completion.
- Draw blood from participants and send samples or specimens to laboratory.
- Conduct physical examinations.
- Perform HIV and pregnancy bedside tests.
- Follow up with participant on Clinically significant lab results
- Treat diagnosis according to test results and sexually transmitted disease according to syndromic management guidelines or laboratory diagnoses.
- Provide appropriate health education and adherence counselling where necessary.
- Refer participants to alternative care if necessary
- Collect participant data and complete CRFs/study worksheets in accordance with GCP guidelines.
- Maintain an inventory register of laboratory kits and supplies
- Compile relevant reports and feedback on all activities.
- Timeously respond to Quality control queries raised on study documents
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and demonstrates effective self-management.
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Maintain a positive attitude and respond openly to feedback.
- Take ownership for driving own career development in attending training and development sessions and relevant meetings
Required minimum education and training
• Diploma in General Nursing (3 years).
• Valid driver’s license.
Required minimum work experience
• Minimum 1-year Research Experience
Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities
• Diploma in Primary Health Care or similar will be an advantage.
• Certification in good clinical practice.
• Experience in a research environment.
• Ordered and systematic with strict compliance to protocols.
• Be tactful, respectful and maintain confidentiality.
• Good administrative skills together with working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Respectful with sound work ethic.
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV – Please Apply Online
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- The closing date for all applications is 23 June 2020.
- Wits Health Consortium will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date can consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
Please note that AJ PERSONNEL is only responsible for the advertising of the advertisement on behalf of their client Wits Health Consortium.
AJ Personnel does not have any salary or other information regarding the position.