Central University of Technology Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Central University of Technology job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Central University of Technology Vacancies, Central University of Technology Jobs 2020, Central University of Technology Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Central University of Technology announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Central University of Technology Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
To provide technical advice on programme and curriculum design with a view to enhance the quality of the submissions for approval, accreditation and registration of academic programmes.
To manage quality assurance activities for new programme approval and submission of programmes to the DHET, CHE and SAQA, as approved by Senate.
Job Title: Quality Enhancement Advisor
Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Reference: # 1662
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: 754,366.00 – 754,366.00 Annually
1. Facilitate the implementation of the CUT protocol for the accreditation of academic programmes.
2. Development of institutional frameworks, policy and procedure in relation to the standards and compliance outlined within Post Schooling Education and Training (PSET).
3. Manage the HEQC and HEQSF Online Accreditation Systems, PQM Clearance by DHET and registration of qualifications by SAQA.
4. Administration and record keeping of all programme related documentation.
5. Capacity building and cultivation of culture of quality assurance and enhancement.
6. Ad-hoc functions as delegated by the Deputy Director
7. Maintaining the Programme Qualification Mix of the university.
Minimum Qualification/ Knowledge and/or
•A relevant post-graduate qualification at NQF Level 8, preferably in Higher Education
•A minimum of 5 years’ experience of academic planning and quality assurance in higher education.
•Proven engagements with statutory accreditation agencies such as DHET, CHE, SAQA, and other related accreditation agencies in higher education
Desired Qualification/ Knowledge and/or Experience
•Masters level degree (NQF level 9) with the specialization in the field of quality assurance in higher education, higher education policy and management or related fields.
•More than 5 years related experience
•Quality Assurance – related training will be a recommendation
Candidates will be recruited and appointed in accordance with the Employment Equity and Affirmative Action Programmes of the Central University of Technology, Free State.
Application Deadline: 19/06/2020
Any problems with registering/uploading your CV, please contact the HR Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org