Hava Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Hava job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Hava Vacancies, Hava Jobs 2020, Hava Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Hava announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Hava Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
We are seeking a Senior Backend Engineer to become an integral part of our team! As a Senior Backend Engineer, we expect you to use your understanding of backend technologies and experience with software engineering to help build and scale the infrastructure that will power our ridesharing platform.
- Build our backend infrastructure.
- Work in sync with website and mobile apps developers to deliver cohesive and timely backend services.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Develop automated tests and maintain code quality.
- Track, diagnose, and repair application errors, performance issues, and deployment issues.
- Be involved and drive product & design discussions.
- Deliver high quality features at high velocity.
- Help us scale our infrastructure.
- Perform routine software maintenance.
- Seasoned with building backend systems at scale.
- Must have strong product design sense.
- Mastery of REST APIs and web development in general.
- Mastery of Object-Oriented programming and design and SOLID design principles.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- Willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product.
- Worked on projects that have reached millions of customers and have individually contributed to many consumer-facing features.
- Proficient in PHP, Laravel framework, and NodeJS.
- Ability to dive into large existing projects and contribute by narrowing down and quickly understand relevant parts of the system.
- Must have a pragmatic and agnostic approach to coding, with no specific preference for any language/framework, and understanding when to (and when not to) apply certain design patterns and refactoring, based on many years of experience with several large projects.
- Proficiency with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Must be deadline and detail-oriented.
- Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Method of Application
- What motivates you to succeed?
- What accomplishments are you most proud of?
- How do you plan to make an impact during your internship?
- Where did you hear about this job posting?
Interested candidates should send their updated resume to email@example.com with the subject line Internship.