HOPE Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the HOPE job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: HOPE Vacancies, HOPE Jobs 2020, HOPE Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of HOPE announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The HOPE Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
HOPE Cape Town is a registered non-profit organisation based in Cape Town, dedicated to raising the quality of life of people and communities. Emphasis is placed on children, adolescents and their families in situations of poverty, HIV and related illnesses.
Firmly grounded in the third decade of delivering service and programs in marginalised communities, HOPE Cape Town’s vision and strategy beyond 2020 focus on:
- First 1 000 Days program for new mothers, babies and toddlers;
- Early learning and school preparedness for pre-school children;
- Literacy and Numeracy assistance and school retention for primary school learners;
- Improving Maths, English, Information Technology and school retention for high school learners;
- Dual Vocational Training and Education for Youth;
- Skills development, artisanal opportunities and income generating projects for adults;
- Social services, community health services, sport & recreation, arts & crafts and food security.
Job Title: Team Secretary
Location: Cape Town
The Team Secretary will provide general reception, administrative, procurement and logistics co-ordination functions, and will serve as in a support function for the back office, senior staff team.
The Team Secretary will be responsible for the following:
- Reception – including answering the phone; routing calls, receiving visitors and deliveries
- Ensuring sufficient office supplies
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing and printing
- Update and maintain internal organisational year planner & notice board
- Office equipment maintenance
- Coordinating meetings
- Taking & distributing minutes at staff and board meetings
- Assist with co-ordination and administration of events
- Managing asset booking system e.g. Projectors, Laptops
- Administrative support to the back office and senior staff
- Obtain quotations for services, office supplies and equipment in line with the Policies
- Placing orders and following up with suppliers
- Assisting with accounting processes incl petty cash management
- Maintaining staff and volunteer records and documentation
- Maintaining organisational databases
- Post-secondary Secretarial Qualification
- Minimum 3 years secretarial experience
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Methodical and well organised
- Bookkeeping and/or accounting training, numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomatic and discreet; at ease with people from different cultural, social and economic backgrounds
- Superior Communication Skills: Fluent in English (spoken and written), other languages an asset (German / Afrikaans / Xhosa); good telephone skills and ability to draft correspondence and reports.
- Team player but able to work independently
- Drivers licence, independent transport
- South African citizen
- No criminal record
- Able to attend an interview (in person) in Cape Town in June 2020.
Please draft a letter of motivation addressed to the Program Coordinator, detailing why you are interested in this opportunity along with your CV and at least 3 contactable references to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Friday, 19 June, 2020