Islamic Relief Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Islamic Relief job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Islamic Relief Vacancies, Islamic Relief Jobs 2020, Islamic Relief Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Islamic Relief announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Islamic Relief Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
Islamic Relief Worldwide is an international humanitarian organisation that provides development programs and humanitarian relief around the globe, regardless of race, political affiliation, gender or belief.
Reporting To: Finance Manager
Staff Reporting: None
Base Location: Garissa and Moyale
International Programme Department is:
- To contribute to the process of global poverty alleviation and
- Strengthen Islamic Relief (IR) global work through the provision of technical support in cooperation with regional desks and support units.
Kenya program is:
To contribute to the poverty alleviation in Kenya and
To strengthen IR Kenya office through the provision of technical and managerial support.
To assist in finance related tasks in line with agreed and accepted IR financial practices and procedures.
To maintain the petty cash, Bank, prepare vouchers, record transactions and petty cash reconciliation, get approval and maintain filing.
- Preparation of and vouching of transaction supporting documentations as required by Islamic Relief procedures.
- Writing of cheques
- Issuing cheques to suppliers.
- Ensure all transactions are adequately supported prior to payment.**
- Ensure that all vouchers are well approved
- Reconciling Banks for Garessa Office and also keep updated record for the bank account.
- Recording of petty cash transactions and cash book maintenance. Ensure reconciliation of the petty cash balance daily and to get it approved by the finance officer.
- Preparation of monthly field reports and submits to the finance manager.
- Preparation of monthly funds request and submit to the Country office.
- Maintenance of the financial filing, and ensuring that copies are maintained at the end of each project and ensuring adequate archiving.
- Perform any other duties as requested by his/her line manager subject to comply and not conflict with the above.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are appropriately filled.
- Bachelor in Business management (finance option) or related field
- At least 3 year experience in procurement management in NGO set-up
- Effective IT Skills (Word & Excel).
- Communication, tact and negotiation skills.
- Problem solving.
- Flexible and patient.
- Fluent in Written and spoken English.
- Ability to cope with stress, and live in environment with very basic living condition
- Very strong interpersonal skills: strong communication and diplomatic skills
- Flexibility to respond to changing nature of humanitarian context and operational difficulties
- Excellent analytical skills, observation and analysis capacity
- Ability to plan ahead and output oriented (pro-active)
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and respect line management
- Readiness to commit and adhere to the values, mission and vision of IR Kenya
Method of Application
Please send us your cover letter and detailed CV, including your qualifications, experience, names and addresses of three referees, a working e-mail address and daytime telephone contacts. The forwarding e-mail and cover letter must clearly indicate the position title on the subject line. Send your application to Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 19th June 2020.
Please note that this is an urgent recruitment, shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis