Islamic Relief Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Islamic Relief job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Islamic Relief Vacancies, Islamic Relief Jobs 2020, Islamic Relief Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Islamic Relief announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Islamic Relief Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
Islamic Relief Worldwide is an international humanitarian organisation that provides development programs and humanitarian relief around the globe, regardless of race, political affiliation, gender or belief.
Reporting To: MEAL Coordinator
Staff Reporting: None
Base Location: Garissa
The MEAL Assistant will be a part of the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) team, supporting implementation of the overall MEAL system. S/he will assist the MEAL and project team with activities, including data collection, database management and analysis, implementing post-distribution monitoring (PDM) as well as being the focal point for CRM for target communities. The MEAL Assistant will support all efforts for promoting a high level of beneficiary accountability, and will manage the feedback mechanism. The MEAL Assistant will work closely with the MEAL Officer to support data entry and management as needed. They will generally support the MEAL team and project team to ensure learning and accountability systems are working effectively in the implementation.
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Ensure all projects have DIPs and M&E plans which are updated on a monthly basis
- Support in collecting data needed for the outcome indicators and support Project Manager with data
- collection processes if needed
- Support MEAL team with conducting assessments as needed, facilitate focus groups and other qualitative data collection exercises
- Monitor activity implementation progress against objectives and work plans
- Lead in conducting post-distribution monitoring with targeted communities
- Accountability & compliance
- Conduct community visits, focus group discussions with beneficiaries and non-beneficiaries to receive feedback on Islamic Relief Kenya project activity
- Maintain the Complains and feedback received and ensuring a timely and appropriate follow-up if needed
- Support project field staff to ensure that projects are carried out with participation from all affected communities (including women) and that information is shared with affected communities.
- Work closely with field staff to collect data and implement activities to support beneficiary accountability
- Ensure that all programmes are implemented in accordance with CHS
- Support and work with communities through established institutional structures to enhance capacity, ownership, participation in the project.
- Ensure that the On-track system is updated on a monthly basis
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as a part of a team.
- Programme Learning and documentation
- Work with the project teams and communication officer to ensure documentation of programme learning initiatives and outcomes (case studies, photos, lessons learnt, most significant change stories, etc.)
- Participate in the documentation and dissemination of this learning to other team members to ensure that good practice is understood and adopted and information exchanged.
- Support in archiving of programs documents at the country office and field offices.
- Programme Quality
- Conduct field monitoring visits as appropriate
- Support officers to review assessment results and identify key areas for improvement
- Support committees to propose solutions to problems identified, and to implement and assess progress of solutions.
- Support project officers to conduct specific assessments, including training, tool development and roll out etc.
- Support project staff during training by ensuring pre and post-test are done for all trainings and documented
- Programme/projects Reporting
- Support in consolidation of monthly progress reports and share with the MEAL coordinator
- Work with MEAL project officers to gather information from the field for quarterly reports; ensure that reports explain inconsistencies and deviations from planning
- Ensure timely submission of high-quality activity and donor narrative reports
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum diploma level in Social Science related – Statistics, social work, sociology or equivalent field
- At least one and half years working with M&E for a recognized NGO.
- Previous relevant experience, such as data collection and analysis, customer service, reporting
- Demonstrated ability in community mobilization and community-level dialogue
- Strong skills in excel and other data management software preferably SPSS and STATA
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult circumstances.
- Awareness of child protection issues
- Planning, organization and administration skills
- IT literate with good understanding in MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Power Point, Spread sheets and other Statistical software
- Experience in using participatory methodologies in programme implementation, preferably involving children.
- Commitment to and understanding of Islamic Relief strategy, vision, mission, values and principles
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.