Jiji Kenya Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Jiji Kenya job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Jiji Kenya Vacancies, Jiji Kenya Jobs 2020, Jiji Kenya Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Jiji Kenya announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Jiji Kenya Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
Jiji.co.ke is the no 1 online marketplace in Kenya! Join Jiji now and become a part of Pan-African Company having a presence in 5 African Countries. Take the opportunity to join the fast-growing and leading online marketplace in Kenya.
We are looking for a TEAM LEAD to be in charge of our tele sales department
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
- Facilitate direct sales by instructing team members to inform existing customers about new arrivals in the company and encouraging them to make sales
- Inform customers about all products in the company, their uses and benefits
- Follow up sales delivery to customers and inquire about their user experience of goods purchased, making use of their feedback in rating customer satisfaction
- Ensure proper documentation in the information system in due time and check through them for accuracy
- Interact closely with other team members in the course of work to ensure that everyone is carried along and updated on work progress in order to achieve maximum results
- Ensure that customers are treated cordially and are held in high esteem in order to make them patronize the company continuously
- Create good relationship with team members and motivate them to put in their best to work in order to achieve maximum results
- Evaluate sales records periodically to make balances and ensure that sales figures tally with number of goods sold
- Coach team members on the best ways to carry out their duties by transferring expert knowledge to them to boost their skills
- To develop telesales strategy and processes to maximize success.
- Prepare Sales Reports and calculate final sales bonuses for team on time
Academic Qualifications and Skills
- A First Degree in any field
- 3-4 years working experience working as a Team Lead in a busy TeleMarketing/Call Centre
- Exhibit good marketing skills to make high sales
- Excellent time management skills, highly organized and logical, able to tackle several simultaneous projects and organize a complex team workload by developing new processes and improving existing ones
- Good motivational skills to bring out the best in team members
- Good managerial skills to lead the team successfully
- Ability to make good sales decision
Why work for us
Jiji.co.ke is the No1 online marketplace in Kenya! We have engaged thousands of the brightest minds around the world, all focused towards one goal – bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices. We are currently looking for results-driven and entrepreneurial individuals to join our elite Contact Center Tele Sales team in Nairobi, Kenya. Our fun, informal and entrepreneurial culture makes Jiji.co.ke the best place to build your future with an international company.
Method of Application
Send us your detailed resume with the title TEAM LEAD to email@example.com
NB: Apply with the caption Team Lead on subject line of your email