On this page We will treat the following: OneVoice South Africa NPC Vacancies, OneVoice South Africa NPC Jobs 2020, OneVoice South Africa NPC Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of OneVoice South Africa NPC announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The OneVoice South Africa NPC Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
OneVoice South Africa NPC (OVSA) is a vibrant and unique non-governmental organisation, which uses innovative and creative ways of actively engaging young people on critical health and lifestyle issues, including HIV and TB prevention. Our programme appeals to young people because it provides them with a platform to discuss and address HIV and AIDS, TB, life and livelihood skills, sexual reproductive health and rights, gender, good citizenship and human rights, and unemployment and career development issues.
OneVoice South Africa is a vibrant non-governmental organisation, which uses creative ways of actively involving young people in Life Skill and Enterprise Development. The head office is in Durban, (KwaZulu-Natal).
Job Title: Community-Based Facilitator
Location: KwaZulu-Natal (Verulam)
Remuneration: R60 000 to R66 600 basic salary per annum.
Employment type: 12 months fixed-term contract (renewable – funding dependent).
- Matric with a certificate or diploma in the field HIV/AIDS, GBV or any related fields
- Minimum of 1 year’s work experience in facilitation
- Previous experience of working in Life Skills, HIV/AIDS, TB and Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Computer literacy
- Fluency in isiZulu and English
- Communication and presentation skills
- Report-writing skills
- Understanding of youth issues, community development.
- Passion to influence young people
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills and ability to negotiate with stakeholders Advantage.
- Experience of Enterprise Development and Entrepreneurship education
Submit a brief CV, motivational letter, certified copies of qualifications and three contactable referees to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Facilitator – Verulam’ in the subject line or fax 086 452 5979.
Application Deadline: Friday, 17 July, 2020