SELECTONE Jobs 2020 for OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR in SELECTONE.
Company seeking an experienced all-rounder who is able to operate in a fast-paced environment to be based in Kramerville.
A company with over 50 years of relentless innovative, and a continuous desire to provide the highest calibre of culinary products on a global scale. Discover what motivates this company to preserve its mark as a leader in the culinary game. They are seeking an experienced all-rounder who is able to operate in a fast-paced environment who resides around the Sandton area.
- Updating of debtor payments
- Creditors management of month end bills Invoicing/quotes/sales orders – appliances Invoicing – spares
- Knowledge of NRCS compliance
- Knowledge of Pastel
- Stakeholder engagement skills
- Supervision of customer management system
- Compile orders appliances monthly to order from suppliers
- Liase with suppliers
- General management/Communication with warehouse
- Stock management
- Monthly Reconciliations of cargo and courier accounts
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with and influence stakeholders
- Have excellent administrative skills
Complete the assessment below;
Our dedicated recruitment team is committed to making your job application as stress-free as possible during this time of unprecedented instability, so we encourage you to contact us with any queries you have.
Guess this advert on SELECTONE was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Applicationsa.