SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC Vacancies, SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC Jobs 2020, SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
This global manufacturing concern, currently has a 6 month contract for an experienced Divisional Finance Head.
Overall Job Function:
Co-ordinate and lead all accounting activities for the Group, making available timely and accurate information concerning the financial performance of the company, managing all performance management aspects of direct reports and facilitating the same within the rest of the department.
- B.Com Accounting.
- CA or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience.
- SAP experience.
- Advanced Excel.
- Business Intelligence and Data Management.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Influence business decision making and produce accurate information concerning the financial performance of the company.
- Assist with ensuring that all accounting activities for the Group are executed accordingly and accurately.
- Oversee the preparation and reporting of information to Management.
- Prepare mid-term business plan.
- Suggest solutions and take action to avoid potential business risk situations.
- Deploy working capital funds optimally, follow up on outstanding and collections in order to ensure that short term finances are effectively used.
- Manage department goal setting, KRA Process & Performance feedback.
- Manage all performance management aspects of direct reports and facilitate the same within the rest of the department.
- Assist staff with career planning, training & development.
- Be intricately involved in department Recruitment & Retention.
- Support Director: Finance & IT to ensure deliverables to all stakeholders are met.
- Monitor and follow through from strategic planning to implementation.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Influencing and negotiating skills.
- Financial modelling skills.
- Time management skills.
- Strong business knowledge.