SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC Vacancies, SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC Jobs 2020, SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Student Information System (SIS) Administrator, who will report directly to the Head of Information Technology.
Summary of the Role:
The Student Information System (SIS) Administrator using a strong working knowledge of SIS applications, processes and procedures, will work closely with business owners to ensure that the SIS application is functioning as intended. You will be responsible for user permissions, platform administration, data and integration of data to/from other applications. You will manage modifications to the system. End user requirements for modifications are collected, documented and the required system configuration will be implemented in a timely manner.
The SIS Administrator interfaces with all constituencies of organisation. You will exhibit the highest professional standards, good customer service, and exhibit sound ethical principles and service customers accordingly.
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer/Information Technology related field or;
- 3 to 5 years’ equivalent experience in a similar role.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in managing SIS applications in a Higher Education setting.
- Experience in Power BI, Crystal Reports, SQL reporting and other data mining and reporting tools also preferred.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Project and Visio.
- Strong problem solving abilities essential, must demonstrate ability to make decisions and evaluate different and varying data points. Independent decisions using good judgment is critical.
- Must have demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment in planning, organising, and performing business analysis and administration tasks. Must be able to independently set priorities of tasks among multiple assigned projects.
- Ability to communicate professionally, with clarity and brevity, in writing and orally.
- Must be able to work under frequent pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to balance urgency of assignments and timeliness of completion.
- Ability to perform basic statistical analysis.
- Ability to think through issues, make good independent decisions as to the urgency, and need to escalate problems quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the system “end users” of the institution’s business units/departments (Admissions, Marketing, Academics, Finance, Assessments, Teaching & Learning, LMS, IT, etc.) to establish a thorough understanding of business policies, processes, and strategic objectives as they relate to the SIS application.
- Identify opportunities to use SIS technology to meet strategic objectives and daily operational needs of business units.
- Manage and maintain SIS configuration and settings including access permissions.
- Understand and manage system integrations and data flow into/out of the SIS.
- Provide daily support to ensure operations are working as expected and designed.
- Manage vendor interactions of a technical nature related to existing and future SIS integrations including financial system, learning management system, quality management system among others.
- Perform analysis of business systems needs and impacts of business changes. Keep management informed of system and business change impacts. Demonstrate sound judgment in recommendations made regarding change controls.
- Assemble, document, and maintain requirements and change control documentation.
- Demonstrate sound project management methodologies in approach to project tasks and deadlines.
- Manage the preparation and participate in testing and end user systems acceptance testing. Ensure results of testing meet functional requirements as specified by end-user.
- Remains knowledgeable about capabilities of the SIS application. Accurately and professionally represents system capabilities and options to end users, management and other team members.
- Work closely with the SIS and other system vendors in regard to understanding system enhancements, integration discussions and support.
- Recommend appropriate system enhancements; evaluate system requirements, scope and priorities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Able to conduct research into programming issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with full attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to effectively prioritise tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Work independently with little direction.
- Operate a computer, scanner, camera and other computer related equipment.
- Able to write and edit clear, concise, accurate, and effective informational materials for distribution.
- Ability to analyse situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of, sensitivity to, and respect for the diverse academic, socio-economic, ethnic, cultural, disability, religious background, etc., of students, faculty and staff.
- Ability to establish and maintain co-operative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to read and discern various materials.
- Hearing and speaking to exchange information in person and on the telephone.