STATUS STAFFING Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the STATUS STAFFING job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: STATUS STAFFING Vacancies, STATUS STAFFING Jobs 2020, STATUS STAFFING Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of STATUS STAFFING announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The STATUS STAFFING Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
Are you an experienced Bond Administrator / Bond Consultant (not from the Banking environment) with a minimum 2 yearsâ experience looking for your next opportunity?
Our client based in the Northern Suburbs is looking for a passionate team player to come make a difference in this fast paced environment.
This established Company offer professional, A class offices.
You need to be professionally presented, well spoken, fully bilingual and have great Customer Service / Client relationship skills. DealMaker experience preferred.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
- Consult with Investors daily whether one-on-one or telephonically, for the purpose of obtaining financial information to do affordability assessment or to process bond applications
- Thoroughly complete application forms, capture and submit applications to specified financial institutions through DealMaker system
- Follow up with banks daily on all submitted applications
- Give daily / regular feedback to clients
- Motivate decline applications, do rate appeals with banks to ensure that best possible outcome is received – high conversion ratio expected
- Ensure that sale agreements are signed correctly within the specified time
- Ensure that applications granted are taken to “done deals” (balance purchase price paid if needed) within the specified time
- Assist with the updating of spreadsheets
- Ad-hoc bonds and administration duties
Apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com today.
Status is working remotely during this lockdown and is committed to the best services as always.
Should you not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.