UKZN Application 2021 Form is Out. See University of KwaZulu-Natal Application Form 2020/2021 Academic Session. UKZN application form is also available in pdf for an easy download.
This page will help You with the following: UKZN application status, UKZN application dates for admission, UKZN application closing date 2020, UKZN application fee, UKZN application form, UKZN application requirements 2020… Read more detail…
The Management of University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) releases the Undergraduate and postgraduate Application forms for 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for UKZN Application Form Online in 2020
To apply follow the steps below to access the University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Application 2020 form. The steps include:
- You will need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Once you receive your student number from UKZN, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the directives.
How to Apply to University of KwaZulu-Natal
The University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN application form online portal for various programmes are listed below.
Before proceeding to the University of KwaZulu-Natal Application Form, We recommend that You review the UKZN Prospectus so that You can understand this institution and How It works better. Click on the link representing your level of study to access the online application.
To apply to UKZN you need to submit the following documentation:
UKZN has two methods of applying. Choose one of the following:
1. Online Web application- Click here to apply.
2.Paper based application- Click here to download an application form.
South African First time applicants must apply via CAO at: www.cao.ac.za
UKZN Internal Transfers
If you are a currently registered UKZN student and wish to apply for a different qualification please use the Internal Transfer Form and submit to the Applications Office on your campus.
For Undergraduate Internal Transfer Form CLICK HERE
For Postgraduate Internal Transfer Form (Excluding Masters or Doctoral Programmes) CLICK HERE
For Postgraduate Internal Transfer Form (Masters and Doctoral Programmes) CLICK HERE
- No closing date
Please remember to upload the following documents (where applicable):
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
Keywords: University of KwaZulu-Natal application form, University of KwaZulu-Natal Application 2021, University of KwaZulu-Natal application form 2020, University of KwaZulu-Natal application forms,
UKZN Application Fees 2020
The University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Application Fees 2020.
Submitting Results & Documents for UKZN Application 2020
When it comes to submitting your documents, you will need to ensure that your Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
UKZN Application Requirements 2020
UKZN general admission requirements
- Your admission to UKZN is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at UKZN.
- Some UKZN qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2019 academic year.
UKZN Application Closing Dates 2020
It is profitable to know the exact closing dates for the institutions you want to apply to. Applying after the deadline may ruin your chances of getting admitted.
To check the date, Go to UKZN Application Closing Date Page
Online vs Postage/Courier
Some universities use an online application system, while others only accept hard copies. Some offer both. Take this into account when starting the application process.
Exam Results – UKZN Application 2020
Your Grade 11 marks are really important for your application. Some universities allow you to use your Matric June marks, so have these at hand!
Financial Aid for UKZN Application 2020
If your family’s income falls below a certain bracket, you could qualify. This will be a separate form and you’ll need your parent or guardian’s payslip ready for proof.
Current Year’s Activity
If you’re in Matric, the university requires your school marks and school activity details. If you took a gap year they’ll need travelling or working details.
Necessary Documents for UKZN Application 2020
You’ll need your:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Parent’s/guardian’s ID
- Exam results
- Proof of residence
- Most recent payslip NEVER sends the original documents.
Make Sure all Details are Correct
Fill in your application form slowly and double-check your details before submitting online. If you fill out a hardcopy, use a pencil before filling it out with a blue or black pen.
Pay the Application Fee
Make sure of the required amount, EFT it or pay it at the bank. Never post it. Send the university proof of payment if it’s required.
Signing the Declaration
Read through the form and make sure your details are all true and correct. You AND your parent/ guardian need to sign it.
You will be sent a formal email or letter to inform you of your acceptance. Remember to continue working hard and pay the minimum initial payment by the due date.
Please Note*: For most institutions, you will have to write an NBT test, which will test your academic readiness. Make sure you check up with the institution you’re applying to whether or not you’ll need an NBT result for your application. Your NBT results are valid for 3 years (how cool?) and you only need to write the test once if you’re applying to more than one institution.